Sunday, October 24, 2010

The Power Of Hate

I wrote this over 6 years ago at a time in my life when i was in total darkness. I found Christ and He led me out of this Darkness and freed me from the chains that the devil had bound me with. I'm an ex Satanist I believed because i sold my soul that there was no hope for me. But God showed me otherwise. Don't let the Devils lies fool you into believing all is hopeless.

The Power Of Hate
Hate the little seed sometimes planted by others.
Its a very small seed like early cancer it goes undetected.
It grows as you grow and as your treated by others is how its affected.
Some can bury it but it never stays buried.
Others fight it but seldom do many win.
But with most that have had abuse mentally or physically.
It Grows. Like an unknown virus it spreads within you starting with your mind.
Then courseing through your body it flows to your heart it takes you over.
As your heart blackens and your mind darkens it opens new doors.
Temping doors.
And because now your very soul is corrupted by it.
You open those doors and go inside.
Promises are made deals are done and you will have revenge for a cost.
Then a different darkness enters your soul.
Theres no cure no vaccine.
Only redemption will save you.
But you have to search for the very dim light left within you and fight it.
Thers always a light that peers through the darkness.
All you have to do is reach for it.Dont let this virus spread.
A little love some kindness and a simple smile,these are the weapons aginst it.
So open your hearts let down your guard and let the light shine thru before the darkness consumes YOU!!!!!!!!!!
This was meant for those who have been there.
With Jesus Christ This seed that took root inside you can be weeded out with His love. Never believe that you are without hope. The Lord God Almighty is Hope!! Give your life over to Jesus Christ and Belive me your life will change. He will come into you and bring you peace. Let Him In!!
OPEN THE DOOR!!!!!!!
Abiel

2 comments:

  1. great post many don't view hate like this but they have no real idea as waht hate will do it will kill you like cancer. It's the same effect un-forgiveness has when we don't forgive people.

    ReplyDelete