Monday, October 18, 2010

Am I My Brothers Keeper ????

Am I my Brothers Keeper.

Jesus said i was to always look after my brothers and Sisters .  If i saw a sheep going astray. Am i not to bring them back  to the herd? Am i not also a Sheppard? And what kind of Sheppard would i be if i let my sheep(Brothers And Sisters) go astray ?

Surely my Master could not bless me for such an act could He ? 

But if i kept my flock safe from harm and warned them of the dangers in the fields. Would not my Master reward me?

When you see another Christian doing something that is not God like and you point it out to them. How many times do you hear theses quotes. Matthew 7:5 Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye. Now thats widely used on the internet by those who do not want counsel from The Bible. But if you have no beam in your eye then surely they cast judgment on you do they not ? And i ask you this to How can they see a beam in your eye through the internet yet we can see by their actions and words on screen the speck in their eye. Think about that before you go quoting scriptures you know nothing about.

 Now this one here Matt. 7:11Judge not, that ye be not judged. Oh how they love to throw this at you to make you feel guilt for pointing out the wicked things they do. Judgement in some cases is fine if your not judging their souls. Be careful how you judge. But its fine to judge the sin being committed or the actions of another. If i were to say "Hey John your doing Gods Will and you are heaven bound" That was a judgement of His Actions and if i said "John Thats cruel and inhumane you could go to hell for that" That also is Sound Judgement. 
Dont let the Devil fool you into believing what others say is fact.

Read your Bibles Let The Holy Spirit Guide you. There are many False Teachers everywhere you Go. 
But God will never lead you astray.

No comments:

Post a Comment