Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Calls In The Night

Calls In The Night

I call into the night, I look into the skys, I ask them will they save me or will this be my last goodbyes. 
The pain is so intense the mornings never come, im lost in this darkness will my end ever come. 
I walk into the void, I leave the world behind seeking only darkness a place where I can hide. 
I hide inside this void where no one dares to come did I truely save myself?
 Have i really won? 
The hole once dug for me was never filled in. 
I should have been inside it, it would have surly been my end.
 In my dreams And nightmares im buried there alive as i slowly suffocate I see the ending of my life. 
But as fate would have it, i am still here to suffer in this torment haunted by my fears. 
I call into the night, I look into the skys, I ask them will they save me, or will this be my last goodbyes.

 FallenAngelDeathsHand
This use to be my nickname years ago when i was lost. I was so lost that on many occasions i tried to commit suicide and spent many years in and out of the State Hospital.
Now because God and my Wife came into my life I'm no longer in darkness and im no longer the Prophet of Doom as i was once called.
 Now im The Messenger of God Almighty.

No comments:

Post a Comment