Friday, October 8, 2010

Abortion is a SIN!!!!!!

Dont feed me that crap about a fetus having NO SOUL!!!!!!!!!
"[They] shed innocent blood, even the blood of their sons and of their daughters..." - Psalms 106:38
Abortion is MURDER!!!! "
[They] shed innocent blood..." God calls the blood of childreninnocent. Why? Because they are defenseless! They can't defend themselves
"Thou shalt not do so unto the LORD thy God: for everyabomination to the LORD, which he hateth, have they done unto their gods; for even their sons and their daughters they have burnt in the fire to their gods." - Deuteronomy 12:31
God calls the killing of innocent children an abomination. And rightly so! How repulsive!
"As thou knowest not what is the way of the spirit, nor how the bones do grow in the womb of her that is with child: even so thou knowest not the works of God who maketh all." - Ecclessiastes 11:5"Thy hands have made me and fashioned me..." - Psalms 119:73 "But thou art he that took me out of the womb: thou didst make me hope when I was upon my mother's breasts. I was cast upon thee from the womb: thou art my God from my mother's belly." - Psalms 22:9-10 "13 For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb. 14 I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well. 15 My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth. 16 Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them." - Psalms 139:13-16 "Then the word of the LORD came unto me, saying, Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee..." - Jeremiah 1:4-5 "...as infants which never saw light." - Job 3:16 "These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him...hands that shed innocent blood..." -
Proverbs 616-17. Before you were even FORMED IN THE BELLY HE KNEW YOU.
So dont feed me that crap about a fetus having NO SOUL!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment