Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Why am I HERE?

I'm here because God wants me here and no other reason. The time of the end is upon us and God wants you to wake up. Jesus Himself preached day and night as did the Apostles. They didn't much care if anyone complained about it. They kept right on going Even if it meant jail floggings beatings and even death. They did not falter in their course to spread the word Nor will i.I will not stop for any of you due to the fact that those asking me to stop are sent by the father of the lie. Cause all good Christians know that Jesus would never ask us to stop preaching The Good News Of The Kingdom. Nor would he ask me to watch my brothers revel in sin stand by and say nothing to them. Remember Brothers And Sisters DO AS CHRIST WOULD DO!!!!!!! NOT WHAT YOU WANT TO DO!!!! Not what someone else aske you to do. But what the Holy Spirit inspires you to do!!!!! If you Love God Prove it to Him by doing His Will. Hallelujah!!!!!!! Praise be To God on High!!!! All Praise and Glory to God!!!!! Get Behind ME Evil One For Christ Our Lord Reigns Forever and Ever AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Its time to make a choice You either with Him or Aginst Him Praise God. Are you sitting on the fence Staying in the middle Rev. 3:14-22, "And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God; I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth. Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked: I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see. As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent. Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me. To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne. He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.Do i offend some of you and If i do why are you offended by the HOLY WORDS OF GOD!!!!. Only one reason. You are in leagues with Satan The Devil. If you are not with Christ You are Against Him!!! Praise GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lift yourselves out of the dirt Lift your eyes to the heavens!!!!DROP TO YOUR KNEES BEFORE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY AND CONFESS YOUR SINS AND BE WASHED IN THE BLOOD OF THE LAMB OR HELL WILL BE YOUR NEXT STOP BROTHERS AND SISTERS!!!! TELL SATAN TO GET BEHIND YOU IN THE NAME OF CHRIST!!!!!!!!! AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Am i trying to scare you ? YES I AM GOD WANTS YOU SCARED OF HELL. He wants your love and To love Him and His Commandments!!! Praise God Almighty. He dont want you to go to hell. He wants you in Heaven with Him!!! Amen!!!!!So REPENT AND SIN NO MORE!!!! Do this for The Lord God Almighty. Praise Him!!!! REPENT AND BE WASHED CLEAN IN THE BLOOD OF THE LAMB. Put the old ways behind you and PUT ON CHRIST BROTHERS AND SISTERS!!!!!!!! The End is upon you The Anti Christ is Here Will you be one of these who takes the mark!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Will you be a puppet to the Devil. REPENT SINNERS IN THE NAME OF CHRIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Praise the Lord! I accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord and Saviour four years ago and I've never look back since.

    Glad that you too, Brethen!

    ReplyDelete