Wednesday, May 19, 2010

The True Christian

A true Christian. It’s sad that some would put on a false face like they are happy all the time That they themselves never get angry. Yet i myself get angry It proves im just human But I’ve witnessed so many times Christian folks who are always putting up this facade that they are always happy, have no problems. I love Christians who get mad, and act out, it shows that they are genuine…struggling like everyone else.. We as Christians are not perfect and those who would continue to point out every fault we might have I feel sorry for you. Because truthful most of the time you have the same flaws.Instead of your criticism for how one might spread the Word of God How about your support for those who are trying to do this work When the ones pointing the fingers most times are not even attempting to do this work God commanded us to Do. Remember theses scripture Let them sink in.Matthew 7:5 You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye. Matthew 22:18  But Jesus, knowing their evil intent, said, “You hypocrites, why are you trying to trap me? Matthew 23:15″Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You travel over land and sea to win a single convert, and when he becomes one, you make him twice as much a son of hell as you are. Matthew 23:25″Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You clean the outside of the cup and dish, but inside they are full of greed and self-indulgence .Matthew 23:27″Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You are like whitewashed tombs, which look beautiful on the outside but on the inside are full of dead men’s bones and everything unclean. Matthew 24:51  He will cut him to pieces and assign him a place with the hypocrites, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.  I live by this belief. I KNOW I am not perfect…if I was, I wouldn’t have to go through Jesus to attain a relationship with God and eternal life because I would already have met His standards. BUT I strive to be more like Him, a little at a time, each and every day. I know I’m bound to mess up, But I know who can fix me when I do, and I know He’s with me every step of the way. And i know God will correct me Not Mere Men who i have no trust in anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment