Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Test The Spirit

I'm not here to challenge anyones beliefs, but however i am here to share with you what i believe to be the Truth. From The Bible. Its not my understanding or interpretation of it. I just go by what it says.

 So if you want to comment thats fine but please dont start with the arguments. This is the way i see things as God reveals them to me.  This is not your page for debates. Its just my page to share what i believe. I'm tired of all the arguing over my post. Mostly it was in the past. I wont argue with you any longer. Go argue with God. I just go by what he tells me. You should do the same. 

Why everyone believes so differently I do not know. Except that Satan finds it very entertaining to watch you all go at each others throats. And most of the time you are fighting over a scripture that says what it says yet you want to believe it says something else. So that you might go on with your sinful nature by twisting the scriptures to suit you. Ive found this to be the case most of the time. Either that or your just blind as a bat. Sorry for being tough but The Truth hurts. Its likened to a bitter herb. Its bitter to the taste but sweet to the stomach. 

Its to bad that many have chosen their churches and religions over God Himself. Many chose to listen to these false religions and false prophets and neglecting to remember what it says here in 

(2 Corinthians 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.) 

Now Jesus made it plain that The Devil could appear as an Angel. He also said that many would be deceived by them 

(Matthew 7:15.
“Watch out for false prophets.  They come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves.  By their fruit you will recognise them.  Do people pick grapes from thorn bushes, or figs from thistles?  Likewise every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit.  A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit.  Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire.  Thus, by their fruit you will recognise them.”)

He went on further to say that just because you knock dont mean your getting through the door.

(Matthew 7:21. 
“Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.  Many will say to me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?'  Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you.  Away from me, you evildoers!”)

So you best be sure which road you are traveling on. Ive seen many traveling on the road to destruction and at the same time screaming Glory Hallelujah from the top of their lungs as they make their way to everlasting death. I'm not a perfect man but all the same im not blind either nor am i stupid. I spent my whole life searching for the Truth. Only to find my self going deeper into darkness from listening to everyone else and their ludicrous believes. Jesus was a simple man and so was His message. But men have taken that message twisted and turned it into something evil and dark. There is only one way one truth and one God and one Son. So get in your Bibles you lazy people and call on The Holy Spirit to guide you. But before you listen to any spirit read this. 

(1 Thessalonians 5:21 Prove all things; hold fast that which is good)
(1 John 4 1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.)

TEST THE SPIRIT. Just because you believe it to be The Holy Spirit doesn't make it so. 
DONT BELIEVE WHAT I SAY!!!!!!! BELIEVE THE BIBLE!!!!!!! Your Soul Depends on It!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Why everyone believes so differently?

    Besides the devil, our own pride and sin nature doesn't help much either.

    God Bless! :-)

    ~Ron

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very true. God Bless you to and ty for the comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The devil is very desperate and loves to stir dissent among believers.

    Hold fast to what you find is true in the Word.

    ReplyDelete